Hexoskin is looking for a mobile application developer to join its R&D team.
The Mobile Application developer is in charge of developing and maintaining the Hexoskin mobile applications. She/he introduces new features and participates in the development of a sustainable and deployable Mobile SDK. She/he must master the release process for Android. She/he works within the Software R&D team and interacts with the design, hardware and server teams. We are results-oriented and passionate about delivering leading innovative products to a large international community.
- Develop new software features and functionalities for mobile applications and maintain existing functionality of Hexoskin products.
- Provide design documents, and prepare detailed planning and estimates.
- Develop Android applications for health monitoring.
- Evaluate, test and update software applications to help and support clients.
- UI/UX implementation.
- Excellent programming skill in OO and mobile: Kotlin and Java.
- Experience with Android Studio and Gradle.
- Experience with a dependency injection framework (ex: Dagger).
Experience with several architecture design patterns (MVP, MVVM, Clean architecture).
Experience with CI (Jenkins or other).
- Strong understanding of software testing methods, principles and tools.
- Experience with Agile development and design, a plus.
- Good adaptation skills.
- Good communication skills in French and English.
What we offer
- Health-related projects (health research, cardiology, sleep medicine, space missions, etc.)
- Fast growing startup, recognized as an industry leader in wearable health tech.
- Lots of opportunities to innovate and take initiatives.
- You get to work with the latest wearable health devices.
- Health benefits.
Hexoskin is a health technology company founded in 2006. Our mission is to record and organize personal health information and make it accessible and useful. We’re a small team of 25+ carefully selected people who work in collaboration with designers, manufacturers, health organizations and partners in more than 30 countries. We’re proud to count among our clients world's top research universities, space agencies, government organizations and more.
Our offices are located at 5800 St-Denis, just in front of metro Rosemont, a 5 minute walk from the Plateau and Mile-End, a few steps from the bike road on Des Carrières.
Please send your resume and relevant projects to: firstname.lastname@example.org