Hexoskin is looking for a Project manager with software experience to join its development team.
The Project Manager is in charge of planning and executing customization projects within their entire life cycle while maintaining customer satisfaction at a high-level. She/he works closely with the R&D team and interacts with people throughout the company, from software to hardware to textile. We are results-oriented and passionate about delivering leading innovative products to a large international community.
- Translate functional and technical requirements into detailed project plans and schedules; manage the day-to-day activities of the engineering team by defining, implementing and maintaining a coherent, progressive development strategy for our product line.
- Delivery of quality applications on-time and on-budget.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.
- Lead and manage the bug report process, represent development team in project meetings to ensure efficient testing and bug fixing process in the Quality process.
- Report on status of product quality to management, customer support and product teams.
- Follow the Design Control Process as per our Quality Manual.
- Define Product Maintenance release plan.
- Implement necessary development and deployment processes.
- Develop and manage quality assurance metrics for performance improvement, including better reporting, tools, and evolution of development methodology.
- Assure the viability, applicability and effectiveness of QA tools and reporting.
- Review and approve claim support data and V&V protocols/reports.
- Strong teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience with Software Quality Assurance metrics.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager.
- 5+ years of experience in software/hardware development.
- Experience with Agile development and design.
- Experience with Atlassian tool suite (JIRA, bitbucket)
- Rigorous work ethics.
- Strong understanding of software testing methods, principles, and tools.
- Experience with writing and reviewing test plans, test cases, and bug reports.
- Experience in working with clients.
What we offer
- Health-related projects (sports, health research, sleep medicine, space missions, etc.)
- Fast growing startup, recognized as an industry leader in wearable health tech.
- Lots of opportunities to innovate and take initiatives.
- You get to work with the latest wearable health devices.
- Health benefits, fitness allowance, access to gym.
Hexoskin is the leader & pioneer in non-invasive sensors, software, data science & AI services. Founded in 2006 in Montréal, Hexoskin’s mission is to record and organize personal health information and make it accessible and useful.
Hexoskin provides solutions and services directly to customers & researchers in security, defense & aerospace, first responders, pharmaceuticals, academics, and healthcare organizations.
Hexoskin’s headquarters are located at 5800 St-Denis, close to public transit (Metro Rosemont), a 5-minute walk from the Plateau and Mile-End, and a few steps from the bike path on Des Carrières.
We are a fast-growing team that promotes a diverse, talented, and skilled workforce. Hexoskin promotes an inclusive culture, work-life balance, flexible hours schedule and work from home when possible. Women, visible minorities, indigenous people and people with disabilities are invited to apply.
Please send your resume and relevant projects to: email@example.com