Hexoskin is looking for a front-end web developer to join its R&D team.
The Web Application developer is in charge of developing and maintaining the Hexoskin web-based mobile and desktop applications. She/he introduces new features and participates in the development of sustainable and deployable applications. She/he will work within the Web development team and interact with the biomedical and application teams. We are results-oriented and passionate about delivering leading innovative products to a large international community.
- Develop new software features for web applications and maintain existing Hexoskin products.
- Provide design documents and prepare detailed planning and estimates.
- Investigate potential issues, errors, inconsistencies, anomalies, etc.
- Participate in the Code Review process.
- Evaluate, test and update software applications to support our clients.
- Use efficiently the development environment, compiling tools, version control and bug tracking systems for all software projects.
- 2 years of experience minimum.
- Experience with one of the following frameworks : Angular, React, Vue
- Knowledge of docker and kubernetes (asset)
- Knowledge of API security (asset)
- Experience in best practices of software versioning and control (GitHub, Bitbucket).
- Excellent understanding of OOP concepts
- Knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles
- Ability to write clean, concise and maintainable code.
- Strong understanding of software testing methods, principles and tools.
Good adaptation skills.
Skills and qualities:
- Be action-oriented
- Be customer-oriented
- Be attentive to teammates and listen to them
- Have interpersonal communication skills
- Know how to learn from experiences, including failures
What we offer
- Health-related projects (health research, cardiology, sleep medicine, space missions, etc.).
- Fast growing startup, recognized as an industry leader in wearable health tech.
- Lots of opportunities to innovate and take initiatives.
- You get to work with the latest wearable health devices.
- Retirement fund contributions.
- Stock options.
- Work-life balance.
- Health benefits and more.
Hexoskin is a health technology company founded in 2006. Our mission is to record and organize personal health information and make it accessible and useful. We’re a small team of carefully selected people who work in collaboration with designers, manufacturers, health organizations, and partners in more than 30 countries. We’re proud to count among our clients research hospitals, elite athletes, space agencies, government organizations, pharmaceutical companies and more.
Our offices are located at 5800 St-Denis, just in front of metro Rosemont, a 5-minute walk from the Plateau and Mile-End, a few steps from the bike road on Des Carrières.
Please send your resume and relevant projects to: firstname.lastname@example.org